Gosh, we’re incredibly thankful for so many things on this wonderful planet, we’re not even sure where to start celebrating! We’re so grateful that we get to do what we love in the beautiful Northwest: making wholesome, delicious food full of goodness and a healthy dose of smiles. We’re committed to baking some of the healthiest gluten-free bread around, sure. But, of course, it’s so much more than that. It’s about being well, and celebrating and being a part of the wellness of the entire Earth!
We’d like to thank all of you happy campers out there who love and support this wellness—gluten-free or not, short or tall, extremely hungry or happily full. We certainly hope we’re making the world a little happier, one loaf at a time. So today, all we really have to say to you is—spend some significant time doing something that makes you happy to be on Earth!
- Soak up the beautiful light and warmth from the Sun!
- Go for a hike, climb some trees, have a picnic with some friends or family (and don’t forget your loaf of Happy Campers)!
- Learn how to massage some kale for a fresh, Spring salad!
- Start making your own green-juices! (seriously, this is one of the healthiest things you can ever do!).
- Sign up for a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and support your local, sustainable “moreganic” farmers! They give us so much for which to be thankful!
Here’s to you, beautiful planet we call home.